Flowers, fruit or small branches have nothing to fear from the gently-curving head of the FELCO 300 trimming and picking snips. Ergonomic handles and the stainless steel cutting head are just two of the features that reflect how every aspect of this tool is dedicated to clean precision. Getting into those tiny spaces and dealing with fine cutting and trimming – all without causing damage – means that control is essential. These snips provide exemplary comfort and excellent manoeuvrability. The handles incorporate a flexible spring and provide easy opening and closing. A perfect choice for either small or large hands, the FELCO 300 picking snips require little maintenance and deliver long life, especially in humid environments under constant use.
- The lightweight construction of the FELCO 300 promotes easy manoeuvrability and handling required for trimming and picking tasks
- Ergonomic handles made from a strong composite material ensure comfortable a pruning and trimming
- The curved head enables easy, efficient cutting through smaller branches and stems
- The construction and reliability of the stainless-steel cutting head ensures you can perform pruning and trimming jobs with confidence
- The easy nut adjustment of the blade means you can always get on with the job
- Heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- The flexible spring cushions your hand while ensuring your cutting is quick and responsive
- An easy opening and closing mechanism keep the tool at the ready for work or storage
- The ergonomic composite grip and stainless-steel cutting head makes the FELCO 300 ideal for working in humid environments
- Red handles underline our heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
There are no reviews yet.