he I-25 gets the job done with power, efficiency, and commercial-grade reliability. With a robust watering radius of 11.9 to 21.6 m, this rotor can be used in a variety of applications and environments. Its compact, highly durable design comes with an optional stainless steel riser for tough-as-nails strength. With a 5-year warranty, the I-25 also has options for reclaimed water ID and high-speed. A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Efficient, tough, and built-to-last, Hunter’s I-25 rotors work hard day in and day out so you don’t have to.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalised; adjustable arc from 50° to 360°
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Colour-coded nozzles make identification easy
- Drain check valve prevents low-head drainage (up to 3 m of elevation)