- Radius: 13.1 m to 23.2 m
- Flow: 1.63 to 6.84 m³/hr
- Flow: 27.2 to 114.1 l/min
- Inlet Size: 1” BSP
The I-40 rotor has a comprehensive list of upgraded features that make it the top choice for demanding, large turf projects.
he I-40 is a tough commercial rotor that delivers water with accuracy and efficiency at distances up to 23.2 m. Featuring diverse three-port nozzle options, a non-strippable drive, and a thick rubber cover built to prevent injury; it’s no wonder this rotor is found in more stadiums than any other in the world. With the strength of stainless steel, the I-40 is built to last in the harshest sports, public park, and commercial environments. If efficiency, effective irrigation, and beautiful results are the goal, the I-40 is the irrigation professional’s best solution.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalised; adjustable arc from 50° to 360°
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Colour-coded nozzles make identification easy
- Available opposing nozzle model for even watering in full-circle applications (I-40-ON model)
- Drain check valve prevents low-head drainage (up to 4.5 m of elevation)