Reliability, power and robustness, the MTD GCS 4600/45 petrol chainsaw presents itself as the effective and innovative product with which to cut firewood, medium and large trees, prune branches, saw saws, pieces of wood etc. in the advanced hobby field.
The American company has produced a range of very effective tools to deal with more or less demanding jobs, with the safety and experience that distinguishes all MTD production. The components and technologies adopted are decisive in difficult and demanding performances; let’s see the characteristics of the GCS 4600/45 specifically:
- 2 T 46 cc 1.6 kW petrol engine, brilliant, fast, powerful, with integrated anti-vibration system that improve operator comfort
- MTD bar and chain 46 cm with automatic lubrication system
- Solid, compact, robust, well balanced structure
- Starter with self-winding cord and Primer pump which frees the fuel lines from the air and improves the ignition during ignition
- Main handle with integrated function controls at your fingertips, intuitive and simple to operate
- Side handle covered in non-slip material that increases grip and control of the cut
- Side chain tensioner with nuts that restores the right tension to work safely
- Front chain brake, quick to activate, in case of accidental kickback
- Metal harpoon that increases safety during work
Thanks to the GCS 4600/45 you can make yourself totally independent in any type of domestic work!