The MTD Smart 46 SPO lawn mower is an excellent tool for cutting grass on land up to 1000 m2 with safety, speed and efficiency; It is one of the new models that the American company has created for use in the home with a particular eye on mechanical components and technologies aimed at improving performance in any type of situation.
It is equipped with self-propelled traction which facilitates sliding on the ground, helping the operator in the work with a considerable reduction in fatigue.
Let’s see specifically the main features of the MTD Smart 46 SPO:
- Ergonomic structure, well balanced to give the best operator comfort, with a sturdy steel cutting plate resistant to impact and atmospheric agents
- MTD Thorx 35 4-stroke 79 cc 1.5 kW new generation petrol engine, which ensures excellent performance with lower fuel consumption and respect for the environment
- Primer pump to be pressed several times before ignition to free the fuel line from the air and give the engine greater inspiration
- Pull start with self-winding cord
- Type of cut rear discharge and collection with 60 lt basket, in reinforced canvas, with a large upper handle for emptying
- Optional mulching kit, available separately, to diversify the way to take care of the lawn; the grass is cut, pulverized and left on the ground as a natural compost
- Wheels of different sizes, mounted on bushings, 180/200 mm
- Double lever for adjusting the cutting height in 6 positions from 28 to 92 mm
- Universal blade of 46 cm (1111-M6-0159) which ensures precise and clean cuts in every cutting function
- Foldable handlebar that allows you to reduce the space occupied and facilitates transport on any vehicle
Small engine oil tank that must necessarily be filled BEFORE using the tool to avoid unpleasant damage to the engine.
- Cutting width 46 cm
- Rear discharge cut, collection
- Thorx 35 MTD engine
- Tank 60 lt
- Displacement 79 cc 1.5 kW
- N. 6 cutting height positions (28-92 mm)
- N. 1 blade
There are no reviews yet.