The product box includes a shoulder strap, automatic head, key, and knife.
General Information About Petrol Scythes
– They usually work with a two-stroke engine. It is used by combining gasoline and oil in the same tank and mixing in the proportions specified on the oil package.
– The visor prevents grass, branch pieces and stones from harming the user during cutting, it should never be removed.
– The blades on both sides of the visor ensure that the length of the line is the same, when the line lengths are different, it damages the machine.
– Lines wear out over time and shorten in length. When the button-shaped part under the fishing line head is tapped lightly towards the ground during the operation of the product, the fishing line mechanism extends the length of the line and equalizes its lengths.
– Apart from flat areas, it is also suitable for rough terrain.
– More mobility thanks to the flexible shaft system.
– Flexible straps reduce the pressure on the back.
– Used on flat areas.
– Since it does not have a flexible shaft system, it is difficult to use on rough terrain.
– Side scythes are actually carried on the back with the suspension mechanism.
– Cutting Line: It is the most used cutting technique. It cuts the grass by breaking it down, making it difficult to use as animal feed as the plants will lose their sap.
– Cutting with a knife: It is used to cut thick, tall grass and thorny twigs and blackberry-like bushes, the cut grass can be used as animal feed.