PERLHUMUS® Granules is a granulated high quality natural humic acid soil conditioner and chelator based on German Leonardite.
PERLHUMUS® Granules consists of immediately available nutrient humus and a high quantity of permanent humus, which is stable against microbial decomposition in the soil, contributing to long term increases in soil fertility.
The special advantages of PERLHUMUS® Granules as a soil conditioner are its positive influence on plant growth and the improved resistance of plants against stress factors (drought, salinity, and pesticides). It increases the soil cation exchange capacity and soil buffering capacity as well as the soil water holding capacity.
The positive effect of PERLHUMUS® Granules on soil life, soil structure and the rhizosphere can be seen after the first application. PERLHUMUS® Granules can be used in a wide variety of applications and should be applied to the ground using non-hygroscopic equipment.
BENEFITS & RECOMMENDED APPLICATION
- Provides stable humus to the soil and stimulates CO2 sequestration
- Improves the soil structure and aeration of the soil, especially in sandy and clay soils
- Increases availability of soil nutrients and improves soil water holding capacity
- Improves the buffering capacity of soils, neutralizing pH
- Increases fertilizer efficiency and plant productivity
- Helps to neutralize toxins and sequesters heavy metals in the soil
- Promotes root respiration and development, especially vertically
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Vegetable Production
- Fruit Production
- Turf and Landscaping