Topas 100 EC, 250 ml is a locally systemic fungicide that offers great protection thanks to its translaminar movement, and fights against most species of mildew that can attack your crops. Topas 100 EC contains penconazole which acts against fungi at the time of their penetration into the plant and during the period of haustoria formation.. The product stops the development of diseases by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols (ergosterol) in cell membranes.
Benefits of Topas 100 EC:
– Systemic action against mildew;
– Great redistribution properties;
– Vapour action;
– Rainfast, the product is not washed away by rain after 3 to 4 hours after application;
– Preventive, curative effects and cost effective.
Action mode of Topas 100 EC:
– It protects against mildew infections and it blocks action on disease development;
– Vapour movement and translaminar movement within the plant grant complete protection, even to new growths;
– Acts on the pathogen during the haustoria formation, interfering with sterol biosynthesis in the cell membrane.
Methods of application:
For best results, apply Topas 100 EC treatments preventively. This will prevent potential damage to the crop and the chance that the infection will become permanent.
Vine – Apply 2 to 3 treatments consecutively, with a break time of 5 to 7 days. The maximum number of treatments is 3 per season.
Pepper and Cucumber – Repeat treatments after 8 to 10 days after the last application, depending on climate conditions, type of disease, and the evolution of the infection.
Apple – Apply preventively after the falling of petals, with a 10 to 14 days break period.
Can be combined with fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, and growth regulators, following the recommendations on the product label.
Consult the compatibility labels and perform a small-scale test when combining crop products.
Ensure complete coverage of all leaves and stems is obtained.
Follow label instructions for application methods depending on the crop.