Topsin M 70WP 3336 Fungicide – 5 X 1 Lb is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide used as preventive as well as curative for the effective disease management in various crops, vegetables and orchards.
- Reliable & trusted over the years
- Excellent systemic & long lasting control
- Broad spectrum efficacy, resulting in good yield
- Environment friendly technology
- Preventive & curative control
- Crop safety
Do not apply to home orchards/fruit trees after fruit set.
It has both preventative and curative activity.
Control of anthracnose, brown patch, cooper spot, dollar spot, gray leaf spot, leaf spot, red thread, snow mold, rust, smut, fusarium, summer patch, bermudagrass decline, take all patch and others.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT:Thiophanate-methyl (dimethyl 4,4’-o-phenylenebis) — 70% (More A.I. than Cleary 3336 WP)
Rate: 0.5-2 pounds per acre (0.18-0.73 ounces per 1,000 square feet)
Restricted Entry Interval (REI): vary depends on crop.