Flow: 0.2 to 40 GPM
These versatile and robust valves offer simple serviceability.
Inlet Diameter: 1″
For maximum in convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- External/internal manual bleed allows for quick and easy activation at the valve
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design ensures leak-free performance
- Captive bonnet screws eliminate the possibility of lost parts during disassembly
- Triple-tool bonnet screws are compatible with standard or Phillips screwdrivers as well as a nut driver
- Jar-top models provide easy access without tools
- Encapsulated solenoid with captive plunger used on every Hunter valve provides hassle-free service
- Flow control maximizes efficiency and prolongs the life of the system