Flow monitoring and two-wire capabilities make I-Core an ideal fit for standalone midsize commercial and high-end residential projects.
The I-Core is Hunter’s controller for demanding commercial and high-end residential applications. Loaded with innovative features like state of the art flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort®, six language capability, and a bold, graphic display, the I-Core should be considered for most high-end irrigation projects. A big reason the I-Core is so unique is its sheer versatility. The plastic cabinet version is expandable from 6 to 30 stations, and the metal cabinet model can handle up to 42. Adding a DUAL® two-wire module can even expand station capability to 48. Stainless steel and pedestal models are also available, providing a broad range of enclosure choices. With other add-on options like a ROAM or ROAM XL remote and the built-in conservation-focused Solar-Sync®, I-Core’s possibilities are all but limitless.
- Number of stations:
- Conventional: 6 to 30 (plastic), 6 to 42 (metal and pedestals)
- With DUAL™ decoder: up to 48
- 4 independent irrigation programs (8 start times each) allow for customised scheduling
- 12-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for lower-flow zones
- Any 2 programs can operate simultaneously for more efficient watering
- Sensor inputs:
- 2 (plastic)
- 3 (metal and pedestal)
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Flow-monitoring capabilities provide real-time water usage data
- Programmable No Water Window prevents all irrigation for a specified time frame
- High-visibility, backlit display with 6 selectable languages
There are no reviews yet.