Since 2001, the Pro-C has been the contractor’s choice in residential irrigation control. The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design. When expansion isn’t necessary, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end residential controller.
Pro-C users can now add more stations than ever before, in the same compact package they’ve come to know and trust. Compatibility with simple and affordable two-wire control makes the Pro-C the perfect solution for light commercial projects such as business parks, city parks, schools, and multi-family housing complexes.
- Number of stations:
- Modular Pro-C: Conventional wiring from 4 to 23 stations, Two-wire EZ Decoder option up to 32 stations
- Fixed PCC with 6- and 12-station options
- 3 independent irrigation programs (4 start times each) allow for customised scheduling
- 1 sensor input available for use with Solar Sync™ or any Clik sensors
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Dedicated Solar Sync dial position provides logic for smart water savings
- Easy Retrieve™ memory allows for manual backup and retrieval of preferred settings and programming
- QuickCheck™ provides simple diagnostics of faulty field wiring
Simple programming and flexible station expansion make Pro-C the professional’s choice for residential and light commercial systems.
There are no reviews yet.