Number of Stations: Up to 10 HP Pump Activation
This reliable and economical pump start relay family is perfect for systems that require pump activation.
When a system requires the use of a booster pump or pulls water directly from a creek or pond, it’s imperative to include a relay that can be counted upon to activate the pump each and every time. Hunter’s Pump Start Relays have been created to provide that reliability–as well as a lockable NEMA rated enclosure–at an economical price. Available in a choice of three models to accommodate a variety of power sources and landscape needs, the product is fully compatible with all standard 24VAC controllers. It’s also designed with user-friendliness in mind, with flying leads that allow for effortless 24V connections plus a wide array of “knockouts” on the cabinet to make wiring easy and accommodate all mounting specifications.
- Pump start relay family for a variety of voltage and power requirements
- 24 VAC flying leads make connection to the controller quick and easy
- Suitable for conventional wiring or two-wire decoder activation
- Provides a solution for pump start relay installations that have insufficient power to activate the pump
- Includes solid state relay and local 24 VAC transformer for simple PSR activation
There are no reviews yet.