As the newest member of Hunter’s popular MP800, the MP815 extends a 20 mm/hr matched precipitation rate to a convenient larger maximum radius of 4.9 m. Thanks to this capability, the MP800 offers increased system-level design and retrofit applications.
The previously released MP800SR covers distances as short as 1.8 m. Now, with the addition of the MP815, the MP800 can irrigate spaces up to 4.9 m with uniform coverage and the same 20 mm/hr matched precipitation rate.
Hunter is the only company to offer three matched precipitation rate options for pop-ups, giving customers more choices for irrigation management. To maximize water-use efficiency, choose the standard MP Rotator, which has a slow precipitation rate of 10 mm/hr. This is perfect for tight soils, as well as steep slopes to eliminate runoff. Use the 20 mm/hr precipitation rate of the MP800 for medium-grade soils, gentle slopes, and small spaces.
Both the standard MP Rotator family and the MP800 maintain all the benefits of the MP Rotator’s patented design. Slow rotation of the nozzle allows for strong, wind-resistant streams that cover their full targeted range with a high distribution uniformity. For increased reliability in the field, the unique double-pop feature prevents debris from entering the nozzle, and with only one moving part, the MP Rotator is built for durability in even the toughest conditions.
- Precipitation rate of approximately 20 mm/hr for spray retrofit applications
- Automatic matched precipitation for simplified irrigation design and flexibility
- Double-pop feature protects the nozzle from external debris
- High distribution uniformity for a healthy landscape with maximum water efficiency
- Additional Features
- Wind-resistant, multi-stream technology prevents misting
- Adjustable arc only when MP Rotator nozzle is running for vandal resistance
- Removable filter screen prevents nozzle clogging
- Colour-coded for easy identification
- Radius reduction up to approximately 25% on all models
- Recommended operating pressure: 2.8 bar; 280 kPa
- Minimum radius setting achieved at 2.1 bar; 210 kPa
- Filtration recommended on dirty water applications
- Warranty period: 3 years
- Pair with Pro-Spray™ PRS40 pop-up for pressure regulation to 2.8 bar; 280 kPa for nominal radius settings
- Pair with Pro-Spray PRS30 pop-up for pressure regulation to 2.1 bar; 210 kPa for minimum radius settings